Tunic / Celtic Tunic / Viking Tunic
Cool comfort for sultry days, this tunic can be worn tucked in, or out and belted as was traditional to the Celts. Great for Viking's too!! The shirt style’s history traces as far back as 300BC. Basically, the Rennie T-shirt. Your choice of either longs sleeve or short sleeve. The short sleeves offer cool comfort for sultry days, the longer sleeves are more historically accurate. Get one of each and layer them for a cool fighter look.
Celtic Version: The knotwork around the neck is continuous, lending an exotic finish to a basic garment. This garment is hand screened with a permanent fabric ink dye to produce the knotwork. Ink colors are available only in White, Green or Black. Please chose highly contrasting colors like green ink on white fabric, or black ink on green fabric.
Fabrics: This shirt comes standard in cotton fabric. We also offer a Cotton/Linen blend for a more historical look at an added cost, perfect for Celt or Viking. IF you choose the Cotton/Linen blend fabric option, you will be contacted with available color options - we do NOT stock all colors all the time - the fabric manufacturer rotates the available colors regularly. You can see possible color options at the bottom of our Color Chart page: http://threadsoftime.com/p/size-and-color-charts.
- The neckline has a short '"v" front split with ties for closure. Ties will be a black cotton cording.
- Made of 100% cotton materials and is machine washable.
- All shirts are standard 35" in length.
- Shown here with our Basic Pants and Basic Belt and Thigh High Leather boots.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is hand made to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.