Crownguard Tunic - Ladies - ALL STYLES
This stylish shirt is similar to our Lord's Celtic Crownguard Tunic, but with slight differences. The "v" at the neckline is cut lower to allow cleavage to show, and the sleeves and body are cut shorter in length. This tunic will look just as good at the Renaissance Fair or Scottish Highland Games, as it will a LARP or a nightclub. This tunic looks great alone and belted, or with a bodice. If you desire embroidery, this versatile shirt has many options for placement of the embroidery. You can have it on just the cuff and collars, or just running down the length of the sleeves, or all three places.
--Our Tudor Rose shirt features our Renaissance Blackwork Tudor Rose embroidery. It adds a romantic touch to this comfortable, easy to wear garment. Blackwork embroidery was traditionally black, but we thought we'd offer other embroidery colors for variety.
--Our Thistle embroidery is also a Blackwork design, good for Renaissance Festivals, and perfect for Celtic or Scottish Festivals.
--Our Tribal embroidery is a fun modern embroidery, great for LARPing or fantasy events. May be passable at a Renaissance Faire, depending on the Faire.
--Our Celtic embroidery is an actual historical design. Works great at Celtic or Scottish Festivals, Renaissance Faires or just about anywhere.
--Our Ironworks embroidery is a pattern influenced by the tops of wrought iron fences. Works great at Renaissance Faires, LARPs or anywhere.
- Made of 100% cotton materials and is machine washable.
- Sleeve color slash will match embroidery color choice.
- Cuffs are standard 2 inches wide.
- All shirts are standard 28" in length.
- If button closures are chosen, button color will complement the chosen colors, unless otherwise requested.
- Full length version is available for an additional $15. The full length version is a perfect compliment for under our Froca, Bellacane or for added layers under skirts and bodice.
- Shown here with The Bodice, or Ladies Basic Pants.
- Chainmaille necklace provided by MardigansMaile.com.