Pirate Tunic - Celtic
A comfortable, easy to wear tunic with a knotwork Skull and Crossbones embroidery on the cuff, and knotwork reminiscent of a boat on the collar. This is an embroidery design exclusive to Threads of Time, thanks to original copywrited artwork by Eric Deans.
This shirt features very full cut sleeves with a long, fitted, lace-up cuff with our Celtic knotwork Skull and Crossbones pattern. The collar is square cut instead of our standard Manderin style collar. Available your choice of neck closure, but the cuffs come standard with lacing.
- Cuffs are standard 5 inches wide.
- All shirts are standard 35" in length.
- Made of 100% cotton materials and is machine washable.
- Shown here with tie neck closures and our basic belt, pants and boots which are linked below.
- If button cuff closure is chosen, silver Celtic knotwork buttons will be used. Off White, Bronze or Gold embroidery choices will get gold Celtic Knotwork buttons, unless otherwise requested.