Let us make you a custom, one-of-a-kind piece, using your group's icon, or heraldry. Please contact us for pricing on your Banner. Prices will vary greatly depending on the ornateness and size of the Banner. The size and shape of the banner are also your choice, and will also affect pricing.
The price will depend on several things as noted below.
The first choice is fabric choice. It can be made in velvet, velveteen, cotton, or polycotton in solid colors. Or if you have a fabric you'd like to use, let me know. The more expensive the fabric (like the velvets), the more expensive the banner will be. These are mainly for indoor use. If you need it for outdoor use I'd recommend poly-cotton or Sunbrella fabrics.
DESIGN / LOGO / HERALDRY:
The design work on the banner can be done in three different ways. We offer embroidery, silk-screened, or appliqué work, depending on the complexity of your design. The silk-screening - like the Enchanted Shire banner above is the less expensive option. Appliqué work like the large Celtic knot or the yellow and black IronLance banner above is a good choice for large, solid images. If you need more detail or want a higher class look, the embroidery like the swords and unicorn banners are best, but of course, involve higher costs. If you have your own Heraldry, Logo, or Group Icon, we can discuss with you the best options for your design. Please email us the image for further information.
We are often asked about Heraldic family crests on the banners. Yes, we can do them, but it will greatly increase the cost of the banner. We have to digitize your image of the crest, which starts at a base fee of $100, the more ornate your crest the higher that cost will go. This is a one-time fee. We will be able to put that crest on anything else that we make for you (tabards, shirts, smaller banners, etc). Then there is the cost of stitching out the crest every time we use it for you. That cost will vary depending on the number of stitches and colors in the design. Feel free to send us a digital image of your crest with your inquiry so we can give you a cost estimate. Just the shield design would be less cost, than the whole crest, helm, flourishes, and motto banner.
We have a large selection of mythical animals, Celtic knots, and scrollwork designs. Let me know what you are interested in, and we'll get you pictures. We are happy to work with you on creating your custom piece. The ornateness or simplicity of the embroidery design will affect the cost greatly.
Most banners are trimmed in bias tape. We can either use that same trim for your banner, or use a different, fancier trim, or leave off the trim altogether.
--THINGS TO NOTE:
- Please contact us via email with images and specifics if you are interested in a custom item. Banners will vary on costs. We may have questions for you before we can begin work on it. We will be as clear as possible about what the final banner will look like. No work will be started until both parties agree and a deposit or payment in full is made.
- Due to the extreme custom nature of this item, it is not returnable. We will endeavor to be as clear as possible in what you are receiving and make sure you are happy with the final product. But we cannot issue a monetary refund.
- Prices and price quotes may change without notice, over time. A price quote given 6 months prior to the actual work, will not be honored. If there are changes, we will confirm everything with you before beginning work.
- We also have stock banners available for purchase. Please do a search for Banner on our site.
- Because of the detailed custom work nature of this item, we cannot accept rush orders on this item.