Made of lightweight cotton material. Cut with more room in the hips and shorter in length than our Lord's pants. Great for LARPers or Renaissance Faires that permit females to wear pants. Male and Female Celts wore these pants cross gathered by lacing from knee to ankle (sorry, we do not provide lacing).
- These pants are available only in black or brown fabric. Other color options are available by Special Order. Special Orders MAY result in additional costs.
- The waistband is elastic and drawstring for maximum comfort and adjustability.
- The ankle cuff is a straight cuff. Elastic at ankle available as an option above as well as pockets and belt loops.
- Made of 100% cotton material and is machine washable.
- Sorry, Boffer not available.
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments.
- Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.