Bellacane - Non Embroidered with Options
An EXTREMELY versatile dress. A tailored, over-vest styled dress that is easy to wear, very comfortable, and very flattering. It has lacing at the lower back for some adjustability and a lace-up closure front.
The ways it can be worn are endless. It can be worn with a full-length Wench Chemise (as shown), or a Basic kirtle, which is our recommendation. Or it can also be worn with a corset and skirt if you want to keep your cleavage visible. Alternately LARPers can wear it with a chemise and tights - or on hot days a tank top and tights. Just about any way you'd like!!!
Length Options: - Full length is shown on the green and purple dresses. The Knee (3/4) Length is shown on the black dress.
Sleeve Options: -Can be either sewn in or tie on. Angel sleeves, fitted sleeves, cuffed sleeves, etc are available as well, contact us for more details.
Trim Options: Your trim and length choices will affect the costs. If you desire trim, the options can be found here: Trims Page Put the trim number code in the Special Instructions section - or ask us to create a Private Listing just for you. Trim would run up along the front edges, stopping at the shoulder.
- Made of 100% cotton twill and is machine washable.
- Optional side slits are shown on the green dress. To add please choose the option above.
- If adding Pockets as an option - There will be a visible stitch line on the side panel in order to secure the pocket. The pocket shape will be our standard deep style pocket. Large enough to hold a water bottle.
- For a very high-class outfit, please check out our Noble Bellacane.
- Also great for pregnant ladies, because it should still fit after the pregnancy!!!
Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments. Custom sizing is advisable for this item. To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Measuring chart and form can be provided via email.
- Chainmaille belt provided by MardigansMaile.com.
Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 10 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have the item in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.