This adorable set is perfect as PJ’s!! Or can be worn traditionally for comfort under your historical garments. Trimmed in tatted style lace, with an elastic waist and features a classic knotwork pattern. Camisole can also be worn as a tank top in the modern world. This garment is hand screened with a permanent fabric ink dye to produce the knotwork.
- Made of 100% cotton fabric and is machine washable.
- Ink colors are available only in White, Green or Black. We recommend the green only on the White or Off White fabric colors.
- Chainmaille necklace provided by MardigansMaile.com.
- Shown here with our Celtic Bloomers. We offer Bloomers without knotwork, as well.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is hand made to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.