Merchant Overskirt - Celtic and Plain
This complimentary overskirt is made of heavy twill cotton, great for cooler weather or when you need a highly durable skirt. Hook and eye waistband assures easy on and off. An elastic back ensures a comfortable, non-binding waistband. For the Celtic version, it features an attractively embroidered Celtic knotwork pattern. Pockets can be added!
Plain: - no embroidery at the corners.
Celtic: - features two embroidered knotwork patterns in a triangle formation. Compliments our Celtic Merchant Bodice very nicely!
- Made of 100% cotton fabric and is machine washable.
- Your choice of skirt lengths. Need something shorter or longer? Let us know!
- Shown here with our Celtic Wench Chemise, Celtic Merchant Bodice, and Celtic Petticoat.
- Fancy Fabrics, like velveteen, are available by Special Order. Additional costs apply. Or provide your own fabric - contact us first, please.
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments.
Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is hand made to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.