Leine - Plain and Celtic Trimmed
An extremely full cut shirt with a "V" neck with ties. Historically accurate style. The full cut, drop sleeves doubled as pockets. The gather-able drawstring sleeves tie at the shoulders for adjustable sleeve length. Sleeves have the option of nonmetallic knotwork trim down the length of the sleeve and at the cuff.
- Made in 100% cotton and is machine washable.
- Standard tie neck closure.
- Available in our Cotton / Linen blend for a more historical look. Please inquire about available colors. Solid Linen available by request.
- One size fits up to 60" chest/waist, approx. 38" length. Larger sizing available - may result in additional costs.
- Add a foot to the length for an additional $10, to make the length approx 48" long.
- Would you like free color samples of the fabric mailed to you? We'd be happy to send you some, just email us your address!
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know! Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Measuring chart and form can be provided via email.
Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.