Bloomers - All Options - Plain, Celtic, Blaze, Lace
Fun and flirty! Wear them under a skirt as they were traditionally worn, or be sassy and wear them with just a shirt. There is elastic at the knee for comfort and the bottom edge has a pretty lace ruffle. We enclose the elastic in fabric, so there is no uncomfortable elastic directly on your skin.
The Blaze Bloomers have a sultry lace inset that runs from waist to knee on these coquettish bloomers.
The Celtic Bloomers have Celtic knotwork on the knees. This indispensable garment is hand-screened with a permanent fabric ink to produce the knotwork. Ink colors are available only in White, Green, or Black. We recommend the green only on the White, Off White or Yellow fabric colors.
- Made of 100% cotton fabric and is machine washable.
- The waistband is elastic for comfort.
- Our quality level is indicated by the fact that we encase our elastic with fabric - we do NOT stitch the exposed elastic directly onto the fabric.
- Lace color refers to the bottom hem lace - the knee ribbon will correspond to the lace color. Lace patterns may vary.
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments.
Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is hand made to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.