"Love this store. They communicate well and worked with me to get my order shipped when I needed it ..... The pants were comfy, well priced, and work with nearly anything, will likely order the brown pair soon. Great Celtic/Gaelic themed clothing" - Casey H. Louisville, KY
This is a pant style that is historically accurate to before 900AD, as far as we can tell. Celts wore these pants cross-gathered by lacing from knee to ankle (sorry, we do not provide lacing). It is a full-cut pant with a relaxed fit. Comfier than your favorite pair of sweatpants. It makes a nice complement to any of our shirts.
The standard pant is made of the same mid-weight fabric of our shirts. There is an option for a twill fabric if you need a sturdier jean-like pair of pants, for LARP or other events. We like to call them our "Renaissance Jeans".
Also on the standard pant - the ankle cuffs are straight, with no elastic, so the cuff of the pant leg falls open to fit over boots, or can be folded over and tucked into boots. But you can customize your pant to your need by choosing any of the options we provide such as elastic cuff, pockets, or belt loops. The deep pockets are hidden in the side seams, which every good Rogue needs for stashing goodies
- All pants offer an elastic back and drawstring front waistband for comfort.
- Made of 100% cotton and is machine washable.
- These pants are available only in black or brown fabric. Other color options for fabrics are available by Special Order. Special Orders -MAY- result in additional costs.
- Would you like free color samples of the fabric mailed to you? We'd be happy to send you some, just email us your address!
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know! Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.