Nordic Tunic / Viking Tunic
Cool comfort for sultry days, this tunic can be worn tucked in, or out and belted as was traditional to the Vikings. The shirt style’s history traces as far back as 300BC. Your choice of either longs sleeve or short sleeve. The short sleeves offer cool comfort for sultry days, the longer sleeves are more historically accurate. A plain, long sleeve tunic can be layered under the short sleeve.
Nordic Version: You will need to choose two colors for the shirt, shoulders and body. We will pick a color appropriate knotwork trim to compliment your chosen colors.
Fabrics: This shirt comes standard in a cotton/linen blend fabric. It can also be done in solid cottons, if you so choose, please contact us for options. Please note - we do NOT stock all the colors all the time - the fabric manufacturer rotates the available colors regularly. If you need the garment in short order, please contact us for available choices. You will be contacted if we do not have the colors in stock. You can see possible color options at the bottom of our Color Chart page: http://threadsoftime.com/p/size-and-color-charts.
- The neckline has a short '"v" front split with ties for closure. Ties will be black cotton cording.
- Made of 100% cotton/linen materials and is machine washable - with care!! (Instructions included with order)
- All shirts are standard 35" in length.
- Shown here with our Basic Pants and Basic Belt and Thigh High Leather boots.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is hand made to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 to 12 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.