Set a tone of comfort and style in this full cut, but not too poofy, full-length pants. It has a bold slash of color at the side, held in place by decorative tabs. Made in cotton twill so they wear and feel just like a pair of jeans.
Plain: No embroidery or trim on the side tabs or legs.
Trim - If the trim option is chosen a small (approx. 1/4" wide) metallic gold or metallic silver trim will be sewn on either side of the slash down the length of the leg.
Celtic - Features a Celtic Knot embroidery on the tab. The embroidery color will match your slash color choice.
- Made of 100% cotton fabric and is machine washable.
- All pants offer an elastic back and drawstring front waistband for maximum comfort. The bottom of the pant has an encased elastic cuff.
- Pockets and belt loops can be added for an additional fee. Please choose your options above.
- These pants look great with any of our garments.
- Lighter colored fabrics for weddings available by Special Order only. Please contact us for details.
- Would you like free color samples of the fabric mailed to you? We'd be happy to send you some, just email us your address!
- Our Size Chart and Fabric Color Charts are here if you need them. Remember, we can always do Custom sizing!!
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know! Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 10 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.
***Color Disclaimer: Please note that due to screen variations, the color you see may not match the garment exactly. We strive to make our website colors as accurate as possible. However, website colors are approximations of the actual colors and dye lots may vary slightly.