A casual, yet refined style. This comfortable tunic can encompass many time periods and personas. It can be worn tucked in or out and belted. A perfect style for under vests and doublets. There are several embroidery styles to choose from or keep it versatile with no embroidery. It will look just as good at the Renaissance Fair or Scottish Highland Games, as it will a LARP or a nightclub.
Several Styles to Choose From: Plain, Celtic embroidery, Tribal embroidery, Warwick embroidery, Thistle embroidery, or Ironworks embroidery.
The embroidery can be on just the cuff and collar, or just the sleeve, or all three places.
- Made in 100% cotton materials and are machine washable.
- Cuffs are standard 2 inches wide.
- All shirts are approx. 35" in length.
- We use period-appropriate, metal shank buttons when the button option is chosen. If button closures are chosen, button color will complement the fabric color. Please specify if color is important. We offer silver, gold, and bronze metal buttons.
- Sorry, but we don't make kilts. Kilts were provided by InaKilt.com
- Our Size Chart and Fabric Color Charts are here if you need them. Remember, we can always do Custom sizing!!
- Would you like free color samples of the fabric mailed to you? We'd be happy to send you some, just email us your address!
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know! Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.
***Color Disclaimer: Please note that due to screen variations, the color you see may not match the garment exactly. We strive to make our website colors as accurate as possible. However, website colors are approximations of the actual colors and dye lots may vary slightly.