These Bloomers are made out of a Moisture-Wicking (and UV protecting) fabric. It has been tested and is certified for SPF 40. It is polyester, but a very lightweight polyester that is very breathable! The fabric also has a homespun fabric look to it - so it looks a little like linen. (not actually nubby, just looks like it). Colors may vary with availability. Perfect for any Renaissance Faire, Scottish Festival, LARP, or other outdoor events!
The band at the knees is elastic for comfort and the bottom edge has a pretty lace ruffle. We enclose the elastic in fabric, so there is no uncomfortable elastic directly on your skin.
- The waistband is elastic for comfort.
- Lace color refers to the bottom hem lace - the knee ribbon will correspond to the lace color. Lace patterns may vary.
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments.
- Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
- Our Size Chart and Fabric Color Charts are here if you need them. Remember, we can always do Custom sizing!!
- Our quality level is indicated by the fact that we encase our elastic with fabric - we do NOT stitch the exposed elastic directly onto the fabric.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.
***Color Disclaimer: Please note that due to screen variations, the color you see may not match the garment exactly. We strive to make our website colors as accurate as possible. However, website colors are approximations of the actual colors and dye lots may vary slightly.