A very distinguished vest, made of cotton twill and lined with same. Lapels, 5 buttons (or clasps), and a double drop point front all contribute to the agelessness of this garment. The liner will always come in black so lapels are accented if choosing a colored fabric. Back lacing provides minor waist adjustments. If you'd like the garment in all one color please let us know after ordering (brown will come in one color). Looks just as sharp with pants as it does with a kilt. Available in your choice of color combinations.
- Made of 100% cotton twill and is machine washable.
- Clasp styles may vary.
- Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
- Our Size Chart and Fabric Color Charts are here if you need them. Remember, we can always do Custom sizing!!
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments. Custom sizing is advisable for this item. To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form.
- Other fabrics, like velveteen, are available by Special Order. Special Orders -may- result in additional charges.
- Your choice of closure options and colors.
- Also available in an embroidered versions called the Inverness Vest and James Vest.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.
***Color Disclaimer: Please note that due to screen variations, the color you see may not match the garment exactly. We strive to make our website colors as accurate as possible. However, website colors are approximations of the actual colors and dye lots may vary slightly.