Made of durable cotton twill, this piece is sure to cause a stir when you enter a room. To wear - just throw on and belt as shown. A very full-cut garment, that is easy to wear and care for. Meant to be worn over a shirt and belted as shown.
Plain: No embroidery, no trim. The color of the sleeve liner comes standard in black (gray shown here for contrast), other colors available by special request.
Celtic: Large Celtic knotwork on the chest and medium Celtic knotwork on either side of the sleeve split. Your choice of colors. The color of the sleeve liner will match the embroidery color you choose
Trim: Small trim on the edges of the neckline, each sleeve, and hem. Trim comes in metallic silver or metallic gold.
- Made of 100% cotton and is machine washable.
- Comes standard in approx. 38” length. Persons over 6' will need extra length, please let us know.
- Light color combinations and/or fancier fabrics available by Special Order for Weddings. Special Orders -may- result in additional costs. Search for our Eternity Cross Overtunic to see our example of a Wedding Overtunic.
- Historically accurate style to Medieval times - though fabric and trim choices may not be accurate.
- Our Size Chart and Fabric Color Charts are here if you need them. Remember, we can always do Custom sizing!!
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is hand-made to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.