This is one of the most versatile and comfortable garments we’ve ever made! This garment is influenced by historical Viking garments. Ours can be worn with a kirtle or pants with a long sleeve tunic for a Medieval period look. Or for modern daywear, it can be worn with a turtleneck to work, or casually as a comfy sundress. So useful and many ways to wear it!! This dress has matching fabric ties at the waist, which can be tied to the front or the back depending on your preference. This dress has a short side split for ease of movement. Perfect for SCA events, Medieval festivals, and summer Highland games. Two styles to choose from! AND YOU CAN ADD POCKETS!!
Trim: Your choice of trim colors! Just pick your favorite trim from our Trims page, and put the style number in the Special Instructions section. Trims Page
Inked: inspired by historically accurate block printing, we hand-screen with a permanent fabric ink dye to produce the knotwork.
- Made of 100% cotton fabric and machine washable. The Linen Cotton blend fabric lends a more Historical look and is also machine washable. See our Color Chart page for Linen Cotton Blend colors. Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
- Our Size Chart and Fabric Color Charts are here if you need them. Remember, we can always do Custom sizing!!
- Looks great with our Kirtle.
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.