About our Hoods and Cowls:
A Cowl is a must for every outdoor event. Great for those slightly rainy, but too warm for your cloak days. We strive for quality and extreme durability in our cowls. Our hood is articulated so it sits forward to the top of the head, but curves on the sides for better visibility. On the body, the side seams are Felled seamed (like the inseam on a pair of jeans) for durability and so they lay flat against the shoulder, also if it flares open you do not have unsightly serged seams exposed. And our metal clasps for neck closures have been proven to hold up to even the toughest customers. Your choice of silver, brass, or gunmetal metal clasps. (Clasps styles may vary.)
- This Cowl is made of heavy cotton twill and is machine washable.
- Your choice of clasp closure, or lacing at neck. Lacing would be with black eyelets and black cording.
- Other colors available by Special Order.
- One size fits most.
- We may have some colors in stock, please inquire if needed in short time frame.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.