"This shirt is amazing! It is very well sewn, the embroidery is lovely, and all seams are finished.... In white it looks so good that my husband is wearing it as his court shirt!" -Valarie B. Dallas, TX
A little more dashing and daring. This handsome shirt is similar to our Royal Tunic, but with a slash of color at the sleeve. There are several embroidery styles to choose from or keep it versatile with no embroidery. This comfortable tunic can encompass many time periods and personas. It will look just as good at the Renaissance Fair or Scottish Highland Games, as it will a LARP or a nightclub. This tunic looks great alone out and belted, or with any vest style.
Several Styles to Choose: Plain, Celtic embroidery, Tribal embroidery, Warwick embroidery, Ironworks embroidery Blackwork, or Thistle embroidery.
The embroidery can be on just the cuff and collar, or just the sleeve, or all three places.
- Made in 100% cotton material and is machine washable.
- Cuffs are standard 2 inches wide.
- All shirts are standard 35" in length.
- Slash of color in the sleeve will match embroidery color choice.
- We use period-appropriate, metal shank buttons when the button option is chosen. If a button closure is chosen silver-toned metal buttons will be used. Off White, Bronze, or Gold embroidery choices will get gold-tone metal buttons, unless otherwise requested.
- For a matching set choose our Crownguard Pants.
- Would you like free color samples of the fabric mailed to you? We'd be happy to send you some, just email us your address!
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know! Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.
"I am very happy with this purchase. The shirt fits perfectly and is exactly what I was hoping it would be. The length is great and I have just enough room in the shoulders to not feel confined." - Daniel M. Royal Oak, MI