A fabulously versatile piece. From Game of Thrones to Lord of The Rings, to any Ranger, Adventurer, Wizard, Thief, Noble - or anyone in-between!
Your accessories and trim options will make the difference as to what persona you want to be. For a more formal look, check out our Celtic Duster Outfit as well.
A Gender Neutral garment, it looks as great with a chemise and skirt, as it does with a tunic and pants.
A long, flared, over vest with a high standing collar, and side splits for ease of movement. Available in full-length - approx 57" from neck to hem, or knee-length - approx 47" from neck to hem.
THE BASE PRICE ABOVE IS FOR THE SHORT, NO TRIM, PLAIN VERSION.
- Your trim and length choices will affect the costs. If you desire trim, the options can be found here: Trims Page. Put the number code next to the trim into the Special Instructions section.
- Bias edging comes in standard black unless otherwise requested in the Special Instructions section.
- Made in 100% cotton and is machine washable.
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments. Custom sizing is advisable for this item. To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form.
- Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is hand-made to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 10 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have the item in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.
***Color Disclaimer: Please note that due to screen variations, the color you see may not match the garment exactly. We strive to make our website colors as accurate as possible. However, website colors are approximations of the actual colors and dye lots may vary slightly.