This dress is made of white cotton velveteen for comfort and beauty. It is a two-piece ensemble. As shown here, the top has embroidery on the cuff and the front panel of the bodice. The embroidery on the front panel comes in your choice of 2 colors. Gold and silver embroidery shown here. The back of the bodice laces up like an Elizabethan style dress. The bodice has some structure to it but is not a corset.
The skirt can be made solid or with a split front, edged with embroidery and a satin underskirt to match the embroidery, as shown in the Renaissance Magazine (Issue #30)and on our Weddings Title page. This double skirt style will be an additional $300 to the cost of the dress with embroidery. Please contact us for more details.
- Offered with sleeves as shown or with optional Angel sleeves.
- Add a Sweep length train for an additional $40.
- A sheer or lace cloak is also available to complete the look.
- Other color options for the velveteen may be available, please inquire.
- Occasionally we can match the embroidery color and the cloak. Please contact us about available color options.
- Other options may be available by Special Order. Please note: Custom alterations/changes to design may result in additional charges.
- Our busiest time of year is Summer and Fall. If you need your dress for that time period, please plan well ahead, as we may be too booked up to take your order without enough lead time.
The Celtic Froca in velveteen would make a complimentary bridesmaid's dress.
- Please also review our Wedding Information Page for more info on Custom Outfits.
Custom sizing is required for this item. We need specific measurements to ensure a proper fit for this garment. Please go to our Printable Measurements Page, fill it out and mail it to us. We ask that you contact us first before placing your order, so we can discuss specifics and due date. It is most helpful if we can see you in person to take the measurements ourselves.