"Maeve" in Irish Gaelic means "intoxicating one" and is also a queen of Irish legend.
A truly outstanding dress. Made of expensive, high-quality silk dupioni outer layer, silk crinkle georgette sleeve ends, and fully lined in china silk. This dress is one piece gown that laces up the back with a modesty panel. Sleeves have see-through cutwork, original embroidery design above a split, scalloped edge sheer flair. The skirt has a split front with a partial underskirt in contrasting color. Many color options available, contact us for more details.
- Add a Sweep length train for an additional $40.
- A sheer or lace cloak is also available to complete the look.
- Occasionally we can match the embroidery color and the cloak. Please contact us about available color options.
- Other options may be available by Special Order. Please note: Custom alterations/changes to design may result in additional charges.
- If you need to match a specific color please send us a sample of the color and we will come as close to it as we can. Color samples can be sent to you by request.
- Our busiest time of year is Summer and Fall. If you need your dress for that time period, please plan well ahead, as we may be too booked up to take your order without enough lead time.
- Please also review our Wedding Information Page for more info on Custom Outfits.
Custom sizing is required for this item. We need specific measurements to ensure a proper fit for this garment. Please go to our Printable Measurements Page, fill it out and mail it to us. We ask that you contact us first before placing your order, so we can discuss specifics and due date. It is most helpful if we can see you in person to take the measurements ourselves.