How fun are these cowls??? Perfect for any Fey, Puck, Imp, or Fairy!! Let your Imagination play with this fun hood!
Our Cowls are great for those slightly rainy, but too warm for your cloak days. This basic garment is not so basic when it is made by us. We strive for quality and extreme durability in our cowls. Our hood is articulated so it sits forward on the top of the head, but curves on the sides for better visibility. The shoulder seams are felled seamed (like the inside seam on a pair of Levis jeans) for durability. Felled seams also lay flat against the shoulder, and there are no unsightly, exposed serged seams that may catch on things you are wearing under the cowl.
Wing split/slits: We can totally add any adjustments you may need for wings or other adaptations. We will need more details on how you wear your wings and sizing to best accommodate your needs. You will be contacted after placing an order for more info.
We offer this fully reversible scalloped edged version, a simpler version with a color edging, or a fully reversible 2 color Cowl. See our Cloak and Cowls category for the other styles.
- This Cowl is made of heavy cotton twill and is machine washable.
- Button and Loop closure, or lacing at the neck. Lacing would be in black eyelets with black cording and would come only partway down.
- Other colors are available by Special Order. We're also happy to make it in a fabric that you provide. Contact us for more info.
- One size fits many. If you are over 6' and a 22" neck, custom sizing may be necessary.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.