This embroidered Tribal Starburst appears white by day, but Glows in the dark !! Or opt for the UV color change. In UV light (ie. sunlight or black lights) the pattern changes to BLUE and PURPLE!!!!
A Cowl is a must for every outdoor event. Great for those slightly rainy, but too warm for your cloak days. This basic garment is not so basic when it is made by us. We strive for quality and extreme durability in our cowls. Our hood is articulated so it sits forward on the top of the head, but curves on the sides for better visibility. The hood also has a historically accurate tail at the back. On the body, the shoulder seams are Felled seamed (like the inside seam on a pair of Levis jeans) for durability. Felled seams also lay flat against the shoulder, and then there are no unsightly, exposed serged seams that may catch on things you are wearing.
- This Cowl is made of heavy cotton twill and is machine washable.
- Your choice of a clasp closure, or lacing at the neck. Lacing would be in black eyelets with black cording.
- Available in black or gray only. Other colors are available by Special Order.
- One size fits many. If you are over 6' and a 22" neck, custom sizing may be necessary.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.