This phenomenal dress features original knotwork, exclusively designed for us by Eric Deans and G.Haigh. Swarovski crystals are hand sewn to the knotwork pattern to add highlights to this ethereal dress. The outer fabric is a soft white cotton velveteen for beauty and comfort, fully lined in china silk. The body style of the dress is very flattering to many body types. There is lacing at the lower back for some adjustability. The belt is a separate piece, which laces in the back. The embroidery comes in your choice of color, pastel colors are available by Special Order. If you need to match a specific color please send us a sample of the color and we will come as close to it as we can. Color samples can be sent to you by request.
- Offered sleeveless as shown or with optional Angel sleeves for an additional $35.
- Add a Sweep length train for an additional $40.
- A sheer or lace cloak is also available to complete the look.
- Other color options for the velveteen may be available, please inquire.
- Occasionally we can match the embroidery color and the cloak. Please contact us about available color options.
- Other options may be available by Special Order. Please note: Custom alterations/changes to design may result in additional charges.
- Our busiest time of year is Summer and Fall. If you need your dress for that time period, please plan well ahead, as we may be too booked up to take your order without enough lead time.
- Please also review our Wedding Information Page for more info on Custom Outfits.
- "Vivan" - a Latin name meaning "alive", also the name of the Lady of the Lake in Arthurian legend.
- Our Keely Dress would make a good complimentary bridesmaid's dress.
Custom sizing is required for this item. We need specific measurements to ensure a proper fit for this garment. Please go to our Printable Measurements Page, fill it out and mail it to us. We ask that you contact us first before placing your order, so we can discuss specifics and due date. It is most helpful if we can see you in person to take the measurements ourselves.