A traditional look shirt with rectangular Celtic knotwork at the neckline. Same comfortable style as our Royal tunics, and just as easy to wear. It looks great untucked and belted or with a kilt, both shown here. The belted version is shown features the optional hem embroidery, Hem Embroidery does not come standard with the shirt, it has to be chosen as an option above. If chosen, the embroidery will come only on the front hem of the tunic, we've found back hem embroidery gets shredded too easily due to the extra wear. Can add an optional slash in the sleeve as well. Slash will match embroidery color unless otherwise requested.
- Lacing neck and cuff closures are shown here.
- Cuffs are standard 2 inches wide.
- All shirts are standard 35" in length.
- Made of 100% cotton materials and is machine washable.
- We use period-appropriate, metal shank buttons when the button option is chosen. If button closures are chosen, silver knotwork buttons will be used. Off-White, Bronze, or Gold embroidery choices will get gold knotwork buttons unless otherwise requested.
- The colors shown here are our Forest Green fabric and silver embroidery.
- Named after Scotland's third-largest city, Aberdeen has been a human settlement for at least 8,000 years.
- Would you like free color samples of the fabric mailed to you? We'd be happy to send you some, just email us your address!
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know! Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Measuring chart and form can be provided via email.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.