Castleton - Renaissance Noble's Robe
This easy-to-wear garment adds a distinct touch of class to any outfit. It features open sides and front for an easy throw-on style. You can wear the back panels untucked for a cape style look, or you can wear all of it belted as shown. Made in cotton velveteen for an Upper Class look. Your choice of embroidery styles. There are many more types of embroidery available so please feel free to check with us if you are looking for something specific. There are no fastenings of any kind, in order to keep it closed in the front, you will have to wear a belt or choose to wear it open and loose.
- Made of 100% cotton velveteen and is hand wash or spot wash only.
- Comes standard in approximately 45” length.
- Light color combinations and/or fancier fabrics available by Special Order for Weddings. Special Orders -may- result in additional costs.
- If you need Custom Sizing or Custom Embroidery, please inquire before ordering. Pricing will be affected.
- Would you like free color samples of the fabric mailed to you? We'd be happy to send you some, just email us your address!
Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.