Made with the same durable construction as all our bodices, but with the added flair of a stylized leaf embroidery design.
Our bodices are a period-inspired garment that provides lift and support, without the confining full boning of a corset. They help to create that much sought-after hourglass figure and are a staple item to add to any wardrobe. The Bodice is fully reversible, effectively two bodices in one!! Your fabric color choice is the embroidered 'outside' of the garment. The non-embroidered "liner" side comes standard in black. A different color for the “liner" may be requested in the Special Instructions section. As with all our bodices, it is made of heavy, washable cotton twill. There is boning next to the lacing to avoid unseemly bunching. Our seams won't split and our grommets won't give out. All seams are reinforced to withstand the rigors of wenching.
- Made in 100% heavy cotton twill and is machine washable.
- Lacing comes standard in the front. More lacing options are available in addition to the front lacing.
- To ensure a properly fitted garment, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form. Or give us your bust circumference or bra size, and waist measurement in the Special Instructions. Custom sizing is available.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.
- Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
Need help lacing yourself into your bodice? Here are some tips to help!!