This vest takes its influence from the Scottish Military Jackets. Available currently only in black twill fabric with silver knotwork lines and your choice of color for the diamonds. The waist is cut fuller to accommodate a kilt. Extra fine embroidery work in the diamonds adds an elegant touch to the garment, as do the metal clasps. Comes with your choice of button closure or clasp closure. Clasps are shown here. Silver knotwork buttons would be used if the button option was chosen.
- This garment is made from 100 % cotton twill and is machine washable.
- Other color combinations available by Special Order.
- For an extra special touch add piping to all peplums (waist) and epaulets (shoulders) for an additional $25. Piping will match the color of diamonds. Shown here without piping, shown below with piping.
- Sorry, socks, shoes, sporran, kilt, and sword not available.
- "Dunmore" in Scottish Gaelic means "From the fortress on the hill".
- Would you like free color samples of the fabric mailed to you? We'd be happy to send you some, just email us your address!
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know! Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments To endure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 10 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.