This sleeveless tunic is perfect for a peasant, fighter, or barbarian persona, or just for hot weather events. This garment even looks great with a Kilt. It features a deep '"v" front split, laced up with cording. (Cording is laced from the bottom up, the bow and ties have been tucked into the neck so you have a clear image.)
The Embroidered version has stitching added to the neckline. It features a deep "v" front split with an original embroidery design that incorporates the cording into the Knotwork design of the closure.
The other option is a Linen / Cotton Blend fabric for a more period-correct, rustic, homespun look. The colors are more muted for this fabric. If this option is chosen, we will contact you to confirm your color choice.
- Made in 100% cotton material and is machine washable. The Linen / Cotton blend option is also machine washable.
- All shirts are standard 35" in length.
- Shown here in Off-White fabric. The embroidered version comes with standard black embroidery, with your choice of colors for the fabric.
- Would you like free color samples of the fabric mailed to you? We'd be happy to send you some, just email us your address!
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know! Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.