Embroidered on the chest of this garment is a stylized Heraldic animal with flourish patterns in the front corners/sleeves. (Hoping to get all pictures of options soon - email me if interested in pictures) This is an easy-to-wear garment and very comfortable. Adds a touch of class without much fuss. Surcoat Sleeves are shown with the red Dragon design. To see the other Style Options please view our Long Vest - All Styles -No Embroidery. This vest pairs nicely with our Crownguard or Royal Tunic.
Our Long Vest is extremely versatile and encompasses many time periods. It looks just as stunning belted with pants as it does open with a kilt. The Long Vest comes standard with side lacing. There are no closures to the front of this vest, it can be worn slightly overlapped or open, to your taste. And it is fully reversible, effectively two vests in one!! The non-embroidered "liner" side comes standard in black. Other color options for the "liner" side may be requested in the Special Instructions above.
- Made of 100% cotton and is machine washable.
- Comes standard 35" in length.
- Would you like free color samples of the fabric mailed to you? We'd be happy to send you some, just email us your address!
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know! Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments
- Available without embroidery as our Long Vest. Other options like a Hood, or epaulets are available.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.