Known as the traditional shirt to be worn with a kilt, but it also looks great with jeans! A historically accurate style. Available only in natural cotton Muslin. This shirt has 2 fabric loop closures at the chest. Wooden buttons are used. The style of the shirt encompasses many time periods, it all depends on what you wear with it! A great base garment for any history enthusiast.
Plain: No embroidery.
Thistle: This Highlander shirt features a knotwork Thistle embroidered on the right chest side. The embroidery shown here comes standard in the colors you see of green and purple and silver.
Dragon: This Highlander shirt features a Dragon embroidered on the chest, similar to the Welsh Dragon, on the right chest side. The embroidery shown here is in traditional red tones with black outlines. Or you can choose Gold tones or Silver tones, all with black outlines and details.
Lion: This Highlander shirt features a Scottish Rampant Lion embroidered on the chest, similar to the lion on the Scottish Flag, on the right chest side. The embroidery shown here is in traditional red tones with black outlines. Or you can choose a Lion in Gold tones or Silver tones, all with black outlines and details.
Wolf: This Highlander shirt features a Heraldic wolf embroidered on the chest, on the right chest side. The embroidery comes standard in grey tones with a black outline or you can choose a gold wolf.
- Made of 100% cotton material and is machine washable.
- Cuffs are standard 2 inches wide.
- Sorry, but we don't make kilts. Kilts were provided by InaKilt.com
- Would you like free color samples of the fabric mailed to you? We'd be happy to send you some, just email us your address!
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know! Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 10 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.