A full-length dress with straight sleeves and a scoop neck. Made of washable shirt weight cotton and meant to be worn as an undergarment or belted as shown. Historically accurate style. Perfect for SCA events or Medieval Festivals.
The Angel Sleeves - The quality of our garment is shown in the Angel Sleeves. The interior sleeve seam is a felled seam, so there are no serged seams or raw edges visible on the interior bell of the sleeve.
Trims: - If the trim option is chosen, small metallic trim will be put on the neckline, and the sleeve hem. Trim is approx. 1" wide. Pictures or samples available on request.
Fabric: - made in a shirt weight cotton fabric, or a Linen Cotton Homespun Blend. Please see our Color chart for available colors of the linen. Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
- Made of 100% cotton fabric and is machine washable. The Linen Cotton Blend is washable as well.
- Comes approx. 54" to 56" in length. Longer lengths are available by Special Order.
- A historically accurate style for Medieval times, though fabric color options may not be.
- Looks great with our Sundresses, Bellacane, Over Vest, or Sideless Surcoat.
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments.
- Our Size Chart and Fabric Color Charts are here if you need them. Remember, we can always do Custom sizing!!
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 10 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.