Our popular Lace Bodice features delicate lace patterned asymmetrical embroideries. Embroidery designs come standard on front and over right shoulder on the back. Very lovely, but not historically accurate.
Our bodices are a period garment that provides lift and support, without the confining full boning of a corset. They help to create that much sought after hourglass figure and are staple item to add to any wardrobe. Our Bodice is fully reversible, effectively two bodices in one!! Please note main color choice on order form, " liner" side comes standard in black. Different "liner" color options may be requested after ordering. As with all our bodices, it is made of heavy, washable cotton twill. There is boning next to the lacing to avoid unseemly bunching. Our seams won't split and our grommets won't give out. All seams are reinforced to withstand the rigors of wenching.
- Lacing comes standard in the front. The other lacing options are available in addition to the front lacing.
- Made of 100% cotton and is machine washable.
- Shown here with our Wench Chemise and Wench Skirt.
- To ensure a properly fitted garment, please give us your Measurements in the Special Instructions. Measuring chart and form available via email.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is hand made to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.
Need help lacing yourself into your bodice? Here are some tips to help!!