"I got this with a few custom options and it is just fantastic. quality fabric and expertly made. great communication also. will definitely buy more from them!!!" - Geremy G. Auburn, NY
Our Long Vest is extremely versatile and encompasses many time periods and personas. A very comfortable, easy-to-wear garment. Adds a touch of Rogue without much fuss. Perfect for Renaissance Faire or LARPing. The Hood or Mantle versions have no Historical precedents, but the Surcoat sleeves do.
The Long Vest comes standard with side lacing. There are no closures to the front of this vest. It can be worn slightly overlapped or open, belted or not, to your taste. And it is fully reversible, effectively two vests in one!! One side ("liner") comes standard in black. Other color options for the "liner" side may be requested via email after ordering, please note the request in the Special Instructions section.
- Made of 100% cotton and is machine washable.
- Comes standard 35" in length.
- Also available with embroidery options. Search for Long Vest using the Search Option above.
- Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments. To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.