This shirt would be perfect for an upper-class persona and is a historically accurate style. It features a box pleat cuff and collar ruffle. Every pleat at cuff and collar was folded by hand, an approx. 1" wide box pleat pattern. We didn't 'cheat' by using pre-ruffled or pre-folded trims. Elegant enough for court wear, but with full sleeves for ease of movement in those spontaneous, dashing duels. Perfect for under our Doublets, Nottingham Vests, or Warwick Coats, or Castleton Robe (shown here).
Embroidery options come standard on cuffs and collar. Your choice of colors. You can choose from our Celtic knotwork, Warwick, Thistle, Blackwork, Renaissance, or Ironworks patterns.
- Made of 100% cotton materials and is machine washable.
- Cuffs are standard 1 1/2" inches wide without the ruffle.
- All shirts are standard 35" in length. If you'd like it shorter to tuck into pants, please let us know.
- Button neck and cuff closures are shown here. We use period-appropriate, metal shank buttons when the button option is chosen. Button color will be chosen to complement the colors of the shirt. If a specific color is needed, please make sure to specify. We offer silver, gold, brass, black metal buttons.
- Our Size Chart and Fabric Color Charts are here if you need them. Remember, we can always do Custom sizing!!
- Would you like free color samples of the fabric mailed to you? We'd be happy to send you some, just email us your address!
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know! Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.