An Online Exclusive!!!! (we don't normally carry this item at shows)
A very versatile garment. Can be worn in many different ways, though the most common and historically accurate way is shown here. The Over Vest is made of heavy cotton twill. Edges are covered in your choice of bias tape color. Perfect for SCA events or Medieval Festivals or LARPing. In LARPing, it can be worn with a multitude of options for your under-layers, including tights and a tunic.
- Made of 100% cotton fabric and is machine washable.
- Comes standard 54" in length. We can customize the length if desired, Just let us know!
- A historically accurate style for Medieval times, though fabric color options may not be. Also great for LARPs.
- Can be made in a fabric you provide, contact us first.
- Metallic trim, if added, would follow the bias edge; around the neckline, down the front, and around the hem. Trim is approx. 1" wide. Available in metallic silver or gold for an additional $25. Picture or sample available on request.
- Our Size Chart and Fabric Color Charts are here if you need them. Remember, we can always do Custom sizing!!
- Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.