Pirate Demi Bodice
This is an embroidery design exclusive to Threads of Time, thanks to original copywrited artwork by Eric Deans.
This garment is as close as we come to a corset, but it is not quite a corset. You get the same look, but without so much squish. It is boned on the front, back and by the side lacings to prevent bunching. It is fully lined and reversible. "Liner" comes standard in black. Other "liner" colors available by Special Order.
- Red twill fabric is shown here with black embroidery.
- Made of 100% cotton and is machine washable.
- Shown here with our Merchant Chemise, Lace Gypsy Skirt and Celtic Starburst skirt (no longer available).
- Sorry, hat and gauntlets not available.
- To ensure a properly fitted garment, please give us your Measurements in the Special Instruction. Measuring chart and form available via email.
Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is hand made to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have the item in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.