This is embroidery design is exclusive to Threads of Time, thanks to original copyrighted artwork by Eric Deans.
Our Demi-Bodice is fancy enough for any social outing, even if that outing turns into an adventure!! It will keep the girls in place, even if you have to run for it!! This garment is as close as we make to a corset, but it is not quite a corset. You get the same look but without as much squish. It is boned on the front and back and by the side lacings to prevent bunching.
Our Demi- Bodices are a period-inspired garment that provides lift and support, without the confining full boning of a corset. They help to create that much sought-after hourglass figure and are a staple item to add to any wardrobe. The Bodice is fully reversible, effectively two bodices in one!! Your fabric color choice is the 'outside' of the garment. The "liner" side comes standard in black. A different color for the “liner" may be requested in the Special Instructions section. As with all our Bodices, it is made of heavy, washable cotton twill. Our seams won't split and our grommets won't give out. All seams are reinforced to withstand the rigors of Festival / LARP life.
- Made in 100% heavy cotton twill and is machine washable.
- Matching removable shoulder straps can be ordered (not shown here.)
- To ensure a properly fitted garment, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form. Or give us your bust circumference or bra size, and waist measurement in the Special Instructions. Custom Sizing is available.
- Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
- Our Size Chart and Fabric Color Charts are here if you need them. Remember, we can always do Custom sizing!!
- This garment can be made of fabric you provide, please contact us for more details.
- Sorry, the hat and gauntlets are not available.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.
***Color Disclaimer: Please note that due to screen variations, the color you see may not match the garment exactly. We strive to make our website colors as accurate as possible. However, website colors are approximations of the actual colors and dye lots may vary slightly.