This is a very comfortable, easy-to-wear garment. Throw on, belt (or not), and go! It's also fully reversible, so you'll have a plain side you can wear with other outfits! Your choice of two different embroideries for this vest.
Celtic Knotwork Skull and Crossbones: This Long Vest features a Skull and Crossbones Knotwork embroidery pattern on the chest. This embroidery design is exclusive to Threads of Time, thanks to copy-write, original artwork by Eric Deans. Your choice of color on the embroidery.
'Realistic' Skull and Crossbones: A more filed in, detailed, looking skull and crossbones. Comes in standard whites/grays/black.
Sash: Order the sash as well to compliment the embroidery color. The Sash is a single layer, with a rolled hem, approx 144" long for multiple wrappings.
Piping: Also shown is pipping down the front - This is NOT standard, but available as an option. Piping will match embroidery color unless otherwise requested.
Our Long Vest is extremely versatile and encompasses many time periods. The Long Vest comes standard with side lacing, shown in the picture of the brown vest. There are no closures to the front of this vest, it can be worn slightly overlapped or open, to your taste. And it is fully reversible, effectively two vests in one!! The non-embroidered "liner" side comes standard in black. Other color options for the "liner" side may be requested in the Special Instructions option.
- Made of 100% cotton and is machine washable.
- Comes standard 35" in length.
- Shown here with Optional Sash, Optional Piping, our Captain's Shirt (no longer available), and Basic pants.
- Available without embroidery as our Long Vest. Or with other embroideries as well, please use the Search Option.
- Sorry, hat not available.
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments. To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form.
- Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is hand-made to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have the item in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.