Pirate Tunic - Celtic
A comfortable, easy-to-wear tunic with a knotwork Skull and Crossbones embroidery on the cuff, and knotwork reminiscent of a boat on the collar. This is an embroidery design exclusive to Threads of Time, thanks to original copyrighted artwork by Eric Deans.
This shirt features very full cut sleeves with a long, fitted, lace-up cuff with our Celtic knotwork Skull and Crossbones pattern. The collar is square cut instead of our standard Mandarin style collar. Available your choice of neck closure, but the cuffs come standard with lacing.
- Cuffs are standard 5 inches wide.
- All shirts are standard 35" in length.
- Made of 100% cotton materials and is machine washable.
- If button neck closure is chosen, silver Celtic knotwork buttons will be used. Off White, Bronze, or Gold embroidery choices will get gold Celtic Knotwork buttons, unless otherwise requested.
- Would you like free color samples of the fabric mailed to you? We'd be happy to send you some, just email us your address!
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know! Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Measuring chart and form can be provided via email.
Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.