There is an extensively detailed, gorgeous dragon embroidery 'running' down the sleeve of our tunic. The embroidery can be on just the cuff and collar, or the whole length of the sleeve. Color combinations to your choosing.
This comfortable tunic can encompass many time periods and personas. It will look just as good at the Renaissance Fair, as it will at a LARP or a nightclub. This tunic looks great alone out and belted, or with any vest style.
- All shirts are made of 100% cotton materials and are machine washable.
- Cuffs are standard 2 inches wide.
- All shirts are standard 35" in length.
- If the Crownguard option is chosen, the slash of color in the sleeve will match the embroidery color choice for the cuff and collar.
- We use period-appropriate, metal shank buttons when the button option is chosen. If a button cuff closure is chosen silver-toned metal buttons will be used. Off-White, Bronze, or Gold embroidery choices will get gold-tone metal buttons unless otherwise requested.
- Our Size Chart and Fabric Color Charts are here if you need them. Remember, we can always do Custom sizing!!
- Would you like free color samples of the fabric mailed to you? We'd be happy to send you some, just email us your address!
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know! Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 to 12 weeks due to our show schedules. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.
***Color Disclaimer: Please note that due to screen variations, the color you see may not match the garment exactly. We strive to make our website colors as accurate as possible. However, website colors are approximations of the actual colors and dye lots may vary slightly.