A comfortable, easy-wear style. It features Celtic knotwork embroidery on the cuff, collar, and sleeve. Can be worn tucked in or out and belted. A perfect style for under vests and doublets.
- Made of 100% cotton materials and is machine washable.
- All shirts are standard 35" in length, with 2 inch wide cuffs.
- Button neck and cuff closure is shown here. We use period-appropriate, metal shank buttons when the button option is chosen. If a button cuff closure is chosen, silver-tone Celtic Knotwork metal buttons will be used. Off-White, Bronze, or Gold embroidery choices will get gold tone Celtic Knotwork metal buttons, unless otherwise requested.
- Selkirk, the town, has indelibly stamped itself on Scotland's and the Scottish Borders' ancient past. From being the site of the first Border Abbey to where William Wallace, "Braveheart", was declared guardian of Scotland.
- Would you like free color samples of the fabric mailed to you? We'd be happy to send you some, just email us your address!
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know! Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.