This versatile vest can be worn by free spirits, vagabonds, foresters, bards, archers, and the like. Any adventurous character with a desire for simplicity would love this vest. This timeless style has been around for ages, literally! Features a "hidden" pocket in the front seam. There are no closures to the front of this vest. This vest is fully reversible, effectively two vests in one! Your color choice is for one side of the vest, the other side comes standard in black fabric. Other color options for the "liner" side may be requested via the Special Instructions section.
Plain: A no-frills, extremely versatile vest.
Celtic Vest: Your color choice is for one side of the vest with the embroidery The other Option is a "hidden" pocket in the front seam with the knotwork on the body of the vest, shown on the red vest.
Celtic Vest with Patch Pockets: Features a Patch Pocket instead of a front seam pocket, on the front of the green vest, with Celtic knotwork embroidery.
Dragon Short Vest: There is a stunning, large Dragon outline embroidery on the back of this Short Vest.
Rampant Lion Short Vest: This Short Vest sports a large Rampant Lion outline embroidery on the back. The lion is very similar to the one on the Scottish National Flag, but with some knotwork on the body of the lion. This embroidery design is exclusive to Threads of Time, thanks to copyrighted, original artwork by Eric Deans. It makes a fun addition to wear with your kilt!
Pirate Short Vest: This Short Vest sports a stunning large Skull and Crossbones knotwork outline embroidery on the back. Any adventurous seafarer with a desire for simplicity would love this vest. This embroidery design is exclusive to Threads of Time, thanks to copyrighted, original artwork by Eric Deans.
- Made of 100% cotton and is machine washable.
- All seams are reinforced to withstand the occasional tavern brawl.
- Shown here with our Highlander Shirt, Rogue Pant, and Basic Belt.
- Knife accessory is not included and not available.
- Our Size Chart and Fabric Color Charts are here if you need them. Remember, we can always do Custom sizing!!
- Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments. To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 10 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have items in stock, please contact us before ordering in needed in a short time. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.
***Color Disclaimer: Please note that due to screen variations, the color you see may not match the garment exactly. We strive to make our website colors as accurate as possible. However, website colors are approximations of the actual colors and dye lots may vary slightly.