This stunning dress is both comfortable and attractive and you will be too when wearing it. It is our original design inspired by many Medieval styled dresses. The most special feature of the dress is the multi-option sleeves. You can wear them down as a full sleeve, or slip your arm through the slit and let it hang, or fold it back utilizing the buttons to keep the folds in place.
Made in cotton twill with front and back lacing at the waist for adjustability. Your choice of fabric colors for body and shoulders. Lighter or custom colors for Brides and Bridal parties are also available by Special Order.
Trim Options: The options can be found here: Trims Page Put the trim number code in the Special Instructions section - or ask us to create a Private Listing just for you. Trim would run just in a band in the middle of the sleeve. The trim running up the front of the body and the sleeve hem edges come standard black woven. Please contact us if other options are needed.
Underdress: Your choice of colors for your Kirtle underdress. We recommend matching the Kirtle color to the color of the shoulders. Shown here with our Kirtle in navy.
- Sulis is the British-based Goddess of Wisdom.
- Made of 100% cotton and is machine washable. Other fabrics are available by Special Order. Special Orders -may- result in additional charges. Or provide us with the fabrics of your choice. Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
- Our Size Chart and Fabric Color Charts are here if you need them. Remember, we can always do Custom sizing!!
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments. Custom sizing is advisable for this item. To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form.
- Chainmaille necklace provided by Mardigan's Maile.com.
Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.
***Color Disclaimer: Please note that due to screen variations, the color you see may not match the garment exactly. We strive to make our website colors as accurate as possible. However, website colors are approximations of the actual colors and dye lots may vary slightly.