This very easy-to-wear vest makes a stunning outfit when worn with either of our Tribal tunics. The whole outfit will look just as good at the Renaissance Fair as it will at a LARP or a nightclub. Comes standard with open side lacing for slight size variation, which is handy if you LARP, as it can make room for extra layers underneath in cold weather.
Optional shoulder epaulets are shown as well, they are not standard. A nice extra touch to this outfit.
Our Long Vest is extremely versatile and encompasses many time periods. The Long Vest comes standard with side lacing, shown in the picture of the brown vest. There are no closures to the front of this vest, it can be worn slightly overlapped or open, to your taste. And it is fully reversible, effectively two vests in one!! The non-embroidered "liner" side comes standard in black. Other color options for the "liner" side may be requested via email after ordering, please include your order number.
- Made of 100% cotton and is machine washable.
- Comes standard 35" in length.
- Available without embroidery as our Long Vest. Or with other embroideries as well, search for Long Vest.
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments. To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form.
- Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
- Our Size Chart and Fabric Color Charts are here if you need them. Remember, we can always do Custom sizing!!
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.
***Color Disclaimer: Please note that due to screen variations, the color you see may not match the garment exactly. We strive to make our website colors as accurate as possible. However, website colors are approximations of the actual colors and dye lots may vary slightly.