Embroidered on the left side of this garment is a bold knotwork pattern. It also features an exclusive, original knotwork embroidery design on the shoulder epaulets. A very comfortable, easy-to-wear garment. Adds a touch of class without much fuss.
Our Long Vest is extremely versatile and encompasses many time periods. It looks just as stunning belted with pants as it does open with a kilt. The Long Vest comes standard with side lacing, shown in the picture of the brown vest. There are no closures to the front of this vest, it can be worn slightly overlapped or open, to your taste. And it is fully reversible, effectively two vests in one!! The non-embroidered "liner" side comes standard in black. Other color options for the "liner" side may be requested via email after ordering, please include your order number.
- Made of 100% cotton and is machine washable.
- Comes standard 35" in length.
- Custom sizes or color combinations are available by Special Request.
- Available without embroidery as our Long Vest. Or with other embroideries as well, search for Long Vest.
- Sorry, armored gauntlets no longer available.
- Our Size Chart and Fabric Color Charts are here if you need them. Remember, we can always do Custom sizing!!
- Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments. To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.