A most elegant variation of the traditional kirtle, but with a more tailored fit. The embroidery provides a much richer texture and look to the dress. An eye-catching garment for those special occasions. It is a slip-on style with lacing at the lower back for ease of wear and comfort. Available in your choice of colors. Inquire if you need to match a specific color like in a tartan. There are also multiple sleeve options, please see below. This style makes great bridesmaid dresses or informal wedding dress. Lighter colors or specific colors for Brides / Bridal parties are also available by Special Order.
Currently available only in a cotton shirt weight fabric. It can be Special Ordered in a soft, washable cotton velveteen fabric, polyester Shantung, or rayon fabric for a more formal look. If you'd like fabric samples just drop us an email. Costs will vary.
Alternate Sleeve Options pictured below.
- Custom sizing is advisable for this item. To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments.
- Made of 100% cotton. Other fabrics are available by Special Order. Special Orders -may- result in additional charges. Or provide us with fabric. Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
- Our Size Chart and Fabric Color Charts are here if you need them. Remember, we can always do Custom sizing!!
- Other knotwork styles are available. Please view our Marion dress, Keely dress, or our Vivian dress.
- Chainmaille necklace provided by Mardigan's Maile.com
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.
***Color Disclaimer: Please note that due to screen variations, the color you see may not match the garment exactly. We strive to make our website colors as accurate as possible. However, website colors are approximations of the actual colors and dye lots may vary slightly.