This stylish shirt is similar to our Lord's Celtic Crownguard Tunic but cut for the female figure. This tunic will look just as good at the Renaissance Fair or Scottish Highland Games, as it will at a LARP or a concert. This tunic looks great with a bodice/vest or alone, untucked and belted.
Other Options to Customize this garment to your desires:
--You can also choose how deep the V at the neck goes. Deep for cleavage when wearing Bodices, or Normal for a bit more modesty.
--If you desire embroidery, this versatile shirt has many options for styles and placement of the embroidery. You can have the embroidery on just the cuff and collars, or just running down the length of the sleeves, or all three places.
-- The full-length version is a perfect compliment for under our Froca or for added layers under skirts and bodices. The full length is approximately 54" long.
--Our Tudor Rose shirt features our Renaissance Blackwork Tudor Rose embroidery. It adds a romantic touch to this comfortable, easy-to-wear garment. Blackwork embroidery was traditionally black, but we thought we'd offer other embroidery colors for variety.
--Our Fleur Blackwork shirt features our historical Renaissance Blackwork Fleur embroidery.
--Our Thistle embroidery is also a Blackwork design, good for Renaissance Festivals, and perfect for Celtic or Scottish Festivals.
--Our Tribal embroidery is a fun modern embroidery, great for LARPing or fantasy events. Might be passable at a Renaissance Faire, depending on the Faire.
--Our Celtic embroidery is an actual historical design. Works great at Celtic or Scottish Festivals, Renaissance Faires, or just about anywhere.
--Our Ironworks embroidery is a pattern influenced by the tops of wrought iron fences. Works great at Renaissance Faires, LARPs, or anywhere.
- Made of 100% cotton materials and is machine washable.
- The sleeve color slash and embroidery color will match.
- Cuffs are standard 2 inches wide. All shirts are standard 28" in length.
- We use period-appropriate, metal shank buttons when the button option is chosen. Button color will complement the chosen colors unless otherwise requested.
- Chainmaille necklace provided by MardigansMaile.com.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 10 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.