This comfortable, yet stylish vest is perfect for your Steamy Lady, or for any Celtic, Scottish event. Wear it more casual in our twill fabrics, or go fancy with the velveteen fabrics. There is lacing at the lower back for some adjustability to the waistline. There is a little extra flare to the hem line for a bit of a flounce.
- PLEASE NOTE: The velveteen is currently only available in Black, Burgundy (brightish color) or Forest Green.
- Closures come standard with buttons, but clasps can be ordered by Special Order. Our buttons are solid metal shank style buttons. You will be contacted with style options. We have Celtic knotwork buttons, Steamy buttons and Crest style buttons.
- If choosing the Tartan Fabric for the lapels, you will be contacted with your options. We mainly have only Blackwatch, at the moment. You can also provide us with some Tartan to use. We need at least a 54"x10" swath - commercially available scarves often have enough fabric for the lapels. Fabric content isn't too critical for the Tartan. Feel free to contact us if you have questions.
- Twill fabric is 100% cotton and machine washable. If Velveteen is chosen, we highly recommend dry cleaning. It is a cotton fabric as well, so spot washing is fine.
- Shown here with our Circle Skirts and Noble Lady's shirt.
- This vest can also be made in brocades, tapestries or fabrics you provide. Feel free to contact us for more information.
- Please give us your measurements for a more accurate fit in the Special Instructions. Measuring chart and form available via email.
Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is hand made to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 10 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.